Background: Ebola virus disease (EVD) has generated a large epidemic in West Africa since December 2013. This mini-review is aimed to clarify and illustrate different theoretical concepts of infectiousness in order to compare the infectiousness across different communicable diseases including EVD.
Download count: 0
- Nishiura, Hiroshi (Author)
- Chowell-Puente, Gerardo (Author)
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Contributor)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Digital object identifier: 10.1186/1742-4682-12-1
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value1742-4682
- The electronic version of this article is the complete one and can be found online at: https://tbiomed.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4682-12-1, opens in a new window
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Nishiura, H., & Chowell, G. (2015). Theoretical perspectives on the infectiousness of Ebola virus disease. Theoretical Biology and Medical Modelling, 12(1), 1. doi:10.1186/1742-4682-12-1