A typical building construction process runs through three main consecutive phases: design, construction and operation. Currently, architects and engineers both engage in the creation of environmental designs that adequately reflect high performance through sustainability and energy efficiency in new buildings.
Download count: 0
- Elzomor, Mohamed (Author)
- Parrish, Kristen (Author)
- Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering (Contributor)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Digital object identifier: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.04.063
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value1877-7058
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Elzomor, M., & Parrish, K. (2016). Investigating Building Construction Process and Developing a Performance Index. Procedia Engineering, 145, 211-218. doi:10.1016/j.proeng.2016.04.063